Translate

Sunday, July 7, 2013

These Were the Highlights from Saturday!


                                                 Eastern Kingbird Catching First Light



                                                   Mallard Hen with Her Young


                                                     Only One Chance For This Shot--
                                                     Fledgling Scissor-tailed Flycatchers
                                                          This One is a Big Seller


                                                             Warbling Vireo







                                                                 Orange Daylily
                                   

                                                               Wild Sunflower

Dare I say that this was a most spectacular morning?  Truly I miss having my mornings off, but I am either taming the sun, or I am better equipped to handle it.  Each day is a new experience for practice. Here Comes the Sun

2 comments:

  1. Very nice blog. The photographs are amazing as always. I enjoyed the photographs of flowers as well. Thank you very much dear DEB!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deergha, I'm glad that these photos bring you so much joy. As time moves on, there will be more, and hopefully, there will be some improvement in my work.

    ReplyDelete