Translate

Tuesday, July 16, 2013


                                                                  Scorpion
                         

                                                         Montezuma Baldcypress


                                                                    Great Egret

It has been raining for the last couple of evenings, but I have managed to get out for a short time.  The scorpion I found in my house, and was told that they'll sneak inside somehow(there ALWAYS is a way) to get out of the heat.  That was the only picture from yesterday.  Today, I bring you a wet Montezuma Baldcypress tree.  While I was out, I managed to get rained upon until I got to the shelter of a pavilion a short distance away, right after I got the shot of this good-looking Great Egret.

2 comments:

  1. Years ago, a little intuitive voice woke me up just in time to find a mamma scorpion carrying her baby on her back, down the wall by my bed. Pretty scary stuff! They're amazing animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never seen one before, and it didn't try to sting me, either. I will definitely keep an eye out. I bet that was interesting, seeing the little one on its mother. Hopefully, I can see that, too.

    ReplyDelete