Sunday, July 7, 2013

These Were the Highlights from Saturday!


                                                 Eastern Kingbird Catching First Light



                                                   Mallard Hen with Her Young


                                                     Only One Chance For This Shot--
                                                     Fledgling Scissor-tailed Flycatchers
                                                          This One is a Big Seller


                                                             Warbling Vireo







                                                                 Orange Daylily
                                   

                                                               Wild Sunflower

Dare I say that this was a most spectacular morning?  Truly I miss having my mornings off, but I am either taming the sun, or I am better equipped to handle it.  Each day is a new experience for practice. Here Comes the Sun