Translate

Friday, July 12, 2013







                                                Sunwashed Dickcissel during early evening


                                                              Blue Damselfly

   I was out during the early evening with temperatures hovering between 96 and 92 degrees.  With a black camera in front of my face, it was stifling, but it was worth being uncomfortable.  I consider these fairly decent shots, and I've been trying to capture the Dickcissel for weeks.  This bird likes to be at the tops of trees at the end of the day.  For those of you that are curious, it is related to both the Eastern and Western Meadowlark, but can't be seen everywhere.

2 comments:

  1. This is really going to be a fun blog, Deb. I hope you will follow my blog as well. I don't post too often but would love to have you among the few there. Thanks!
    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Peg! Glad that you could make it. This blog will include all of my pictures that don't make it on to the articles, I just won't be posting on facebook. I'm assuming that I click on your name to get to your blog?

    ReplyDelete