Sunday, July 14, 2013


                                                      Canada Goose in Flight


                                                            Lesser Yellowlegs


                                                             Great-tailed Grackle


                                                              Great-tailed Grackle


                                          Eastern Meadowlark Beginning Breeding Plumage


                                                                     Mallard Hen


                                                                  Canada Goose


American White Pelicans


                                                            Bald Eagle in Flight

John Denver - Eagle and the Hawk


                                                         Female Northern Cardinal


   These shots were all from March of 2013 when I was using my Nikkor 18-300MM F3.5-5.6 lens.  I was still pretty inexperienced with the camera, but all things told, some of these were actually fairly good shots.  Let's face it, I'm still learning, and when I consider myself good, I think you'll be aware of it, too.